Sunday, December 26, 2010

One word that says it all:

Describe your day in one word: Ugh.

How else to describe being congested all day? It's that feeling of being not quite with it, of not really feeling like doing anything--but also not being able to go to sleep until really, really exhausted. Exhausted enough to sleep through the congestion and post-nasal drip. Yeah: ugh.

How else to describe a day that includes 5+ hours crammed into the car, driving? At least I had an audiobook ready to listen to the whole way... well, except for the couple hours where Lauren was sleeping, since I couldn't listen without her. I would be perfectly happy never to have reason to drive hours at a time again, but I'll be doing it sooner rather than later: 8 hours in the car on Thursday and probably another couple on Friday. So it goes.

Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. The word I used for yesterday was 'meh', which is kind of like 'ugh'. So I feel your pain. :) I hope all the driving goes as smoothly as it can.

    ReplyDelete